SIMBALLAY FESTIVAL!!!

 My experience in Simballay Festival  in Nabunturan was good nor bad because i did not enjoy it much because i can't attend to the most exciting events because of strict curfew and and i don't have permission from my parents,but seeing the "Balay-Balay" thats been stray on the street and their beautiful designs it gives me satisfaction and happiness.



Together with friends we take photo to make memories of this kind of festival and together with them is a joyful and unforgettable memory for me.Even thought i did not attend some events , its still a good experience.
Simballay is an annual festivity of the Municipality of Nabunturan comes from a Mansaka word meaning, “Togetherness, sharing and thanksgiving for a bountiful harvest.” the meaning really relates the sharing and thanksgiving in the people of Nabunturan.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

18 THINGS I'VE LEARNED DURING IMMERSION

Pre-Orientation and Send-off Ceremony